Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Running Away

S--F--I--G
--I--T--N
through my THOUGHTS

s
--c
a
----t
--t
e
----r
e
--d

around

JumPInG

about, but

--------ce-------
ed---Nothing---nt
--------er-------

Closing in around me,
So fast I can't break free.
I want--need--to be rescued,
And only I can save me.

I just don't know how.


I want to run

-just running-

run away,
away from it all.
Run from these people
who can't even save themselves.

I want to believe in myself again,
Reach for the stars without fear.
What will happen if I can't get out?
Perhaps I will simply disappear.

Would that be so bad?


No more second guesses,
No more self doubt.
I need to be myself again.
I'm getting myself out.
I don't want to disappear,
And I can't rely on anyone else.
I'll come back for you one day,
But for now I have to save myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment